Thermally conductive adhesive for Heatsinks TermoGlue 10g
1x Thermally conductive adhesive
PRICE APPLIES TO 1 pc.
AG TermoGlue thermally conductive adhesive is used to fix heatsinks placed m.in on memory bones, transistors or bridges. It's a great way to create lasting connections. Thanks to the use of glue, excellent thermal conduction parameters are obtained. Another application is to connect and fill the gaps between the heating elements. It is worth remembering not to exceed the maximum thickness, which is 6 mm. It takes about 24 hours for the thermally conductive adhesive of white color to dry.
- Surface drying time [25°C, min] 2 - 8
- Hardness 45 - 75
- Tensile strength ( Mpa ) 2.0
- Elongation ( % ) 100
- Thermal conductivity ( W/mk ) >1.0
- Resistance ( c-in/W ) < 2.0 x 1015
- Dielectric strength ( KV/mm ) 20
- Dielectric Constant 3.0
- Coefficient of dielectric losses ( 60 Hz ) 0.002
- Operating temperature (max) 200oC
You might also like