Providing personal data, as well as consent to their processing are completely voluntary and the personal data provided to us are processed only to the extent to which you have given your consent. If you decide not to provide us with the data necessary to process the order and you do not agree to their processing, unfortunately we will not be able to process your order. Of course, you have the right to update or completely delete your personal data at any time.
I. Who is the controller of your personal data?
The administrator of personal data of Superelekronka Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator), i.e. responsible for ensuring the security of your personal data, is:
- Superelektronika Sp. z o.o.
- Gen. K. Sosnkowskiego 26/83, 05-300 Mińsk-Mazowiecki
- Identification number: 382025060
- Tax Identification Number: 6631877856
- KRS: 0000762271
II. How do we protect your personal data?
Access to your personal data is granted only to the owners of Superelektronika, or employees who have been trained in accordance with the personal data security policy.
III. Why and what personal data do we ask for?
1. Execution of the order
When placing an order, please provide us with the data necessary to process the order by the Superelektronika team
When placing an order, please provide:
- name and surname or name of the company / institution – necessary to issue a sales document and address the shipment;
- address (street, house number / or house and apartment number, postal code and city) - necessary to address the parcel;
- e-mail – necessary for communication related to the implementation of the order;
- phone umer – necessary if you choose certain delivery methods (required by carriers).
In the event that when placing an order, the Customer chooses delivery to a different address than the one indicated when registering or placing an order, please provide:
- name and surname or name of the company / institution – necessary for us to address the shipment;
- address (street, house number/or house and apartment number, postal code and city) – necessary to address the parcel;
- telephone number to the recipient of the shipment – necessary in the case of choosing certain delivery methods (required by carriers).
In the event that when placing an order you decide to issue a sales document for other data than those indicated when registering or placing an order, please additionally provide:
- Name and surname or name of the company / institution – necessary to issue a proof of sale;
- address (street, house number/or house and flat number, postal code and city) – necessary to issue a proof of sale;
- NIP number – necessary to issue a proof of sale.
All data provided when placing an order are processed by Superelektronika by the following entities within the scope given below:
- name and surname, address, telephone, e-mail indicated as the delivery address are forwarded to transport companies in the form of a label / waybill which is also an order for delivery of the shipment depending on the selected type of shipment
do you want to entrust them with your personal data?
II. Change in the security policy of Superelektronika
If you want to update or delete your personal data, please contact us at 517391165