Fan speed controller 12V 1A sensor tmp
1x Fan speed control module
The price applies to 1 set.
The module is used for smooth automatic change of the speed of the cooling fan.
New improved version 3.05. A chip based on the TIP42C power transistor.
- Supply voltage 12V DC (difference between input voltage - output voltage 0.5V)
- Max. operating current 1A
- Reverse connection protection
- Dimensions 45x20x25mm (L/W/H)
- Weight 21.4 g.
The module can operate in two modes: Fixed mode temperature and Adjustable mode. (F/A switch)
Example of working in "Fixed mode temperature" mode:
- When the temperature is 30 °C, the module turns on the fan.
- 30 to 50 °C, fan speed increases linearly.
- Above 50°C, the fan operates at full speed.
Example of working in "Adjustable mode" :
- 35 to 70 °C, the fan speed increases linearly.
The module has a potentiometer that is used to regulate the speed of the fan
The set includes (what is in the picture):
- Fan speed controller system
- Temperature sensor, pluggable to the plug / socket JST, screw-on, length approx. 30cm
You might also like