Flux RF800 flux SMD soldering with brush 50ml
1x Flux Bottle
PRICE APPLIES TO 1 pc.
Flux RF800 is a medium-active rosin solution that does not require washing. It is used for machine soldering in both professional and consumer electronics, whitening of wire ends, mixed assembly and soldering of passivated surfaces. In addition, the solution is characterized by the fact that it perfectly wets the surfaces of Cu and PbSn. Flux should be stored in its original packaging, away from sunlight in a dry, cool and well-ventilated room.
Bottle with brush 50ml
REMARK! Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Irritating to the eyes. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Swallowing and getting through the respiratory tract can be fatal. May cause an allergic reaction of the skin.
- Initial boiling point and boiling range: 82 ºC
- Flash point (closed crucible met.): 12 ºC
- Lower explosion limit: 2 % vol.
- Upper explosion limit: 12 % vol.
- Relative density: 0.794 air =1
- Solubility: easily soluble with cold and hot water
You might also like