Active rosin for soldering 40g
delivery in Poland 1-2 dni InPost
1x Rosin Box
PRICE APPLIES TO 1 pc.
Rosin from ag termopasty is used as a base for the standard flux, where it is a 25% solution in isopropyl alcohol. It is not a solder paste, but its activity has a similar value. It is perfect for soldering with tin-lead alloy. Very often it is used to rub the bristles of the strings to increase the adhesion to the strings. Soldering and welding are not the only areas where rosin is used. It is also useful in printing, because it can be a component of varnishes and paints.
REMARK! May cause an allergic reaction of the skin.
- Color in the Livibond scale - WW
- Substances soluble in toluene % max. 0,05
- Softening point °C min. 78
- Acid value mgKOH/g 160-190
- Ash content % max. 0,04
- Iodine value gI2/100g 5-25
- Saponification number mgKOH/g 170-220
- Volatile fat content % max. 2
- Type of packaging - metal box
- Capacity - 40g
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.