Voice playback module 10 sections
1x Voice Prompt Module
PRICE APPLIES TO 1 pc.
The module is used to play back recorded audio messages.
- Power supply 5V DC
- Standby current consumption 10mA
- Current consumption during playback max. 300mA
- MP3 / WAV audio playback format
- Built-in 8MB memory
- 10 assigned switches
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with TF card
- Built-in 3W mono audio amplifier with power regulation
- Jack 3.5
- Possible control via UART RS232
- Easy programming via USB port
- Operating status LED
The module has sample voice messages stored in its memory. When connected to a computer, it is detected as an external memory (just like a pendrive). Directories from 1 to 10 are created in memory, in each directory there is an audio file to be played. During data transmission - that is , at the time of the connected computer, the module does not play sound. This status is indicated by a green LED, flashing - data transmission, it lights up constantly - ready to work.
Sounds are triggered by shorting the K1 contact.... K10 to GND mass. A short circuit loops the voice message.
Detailed product specifications (including control codes via data bus) are available in the "additional information" section of the attached file.